COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may be asked for personal information including but not limited to name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, Aadhar Details, PAN Details, Visa related Documents (photographs, Bank Details, Business/Company Details, etc.), Passport Details (passport number, issue date, expiry date), mobile number, Professional Qualifications/details, etc., anytime while making a booking/purchase via the website or any other customer touch points. We may keep a record of Your email or other correspondence, and if You call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record phone conversations for training and customer service reasons. We may collect details of Your computer and visits to this Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In some cases we may also need to collect more sensitive personal data such as information regarding Your medical conditions, disabilities and special requirements along with medical Certificates supporting the same. This information is allowed to be stored by You and is collected in order to arrange for the services You are requesting and this Information is presented to You at the time of making a booking/purchase so that the process of bookings /purchase is completed expeditiously. This Information may also be used internally for research, analysis and auditing. Cookies and other information may be used to optimize the viewing experience, troubleshoot any problems and serve better content.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The predominant purpose in collecting, storing, transferring or sharing the information is to:
• Communicate with You regarding bookings/purchase;
• Send booking confirmations;
• Keep You updated regarding transaction status;
• Sending tour related information on daily basis;
• Send verification/alert message(s) or email(s).
• Notify and update the changes in bookings.
• Resolve complaints and disputes.
• Allow our customer service department to contact You.
• Detecting and prevent fraudulent or criminal activity.
• Carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between You and us, or between You and a third party supplier.
• Ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for You.